Diversified Group of Companies "Konti"
The Konti Group is a Russian investment and construction company. The priority business areas are: development, construction, and real-estate. The company also implements projects in the field of construction materials production and innovations.
It was established in 1992.
The Konti Group is a sponsor and active participant in the Moscow municipal program of reconstructing the five-story housing stock, the management company of the Moscow government program 'New Moscow Ring', a founding member and participant of the target program of residential development in the Central Federal District of RF. The Company is a founding member of the Moscow Investors' Association. The Company's work has been acknowledged by Government diplomas.
- Pokrovskoye-Glebovo –deluxe residential complex in Moscow's Pokrovskiy-Streshnevo District
- Edelweiss – high-rise apartment complex in Kutuzov Avenue
- Gorki-8 Club Community on the Rublyovo-Uspenskoye highway
- Continental – multi-functional high-rise apartment complex next to Serebryany Bor
- Pokrovsky Bereg – the second construction phase of the Pokrovskoye-Glebovo complex
- Ilyinka Lanehouse Community – low-rise urban development project in the vicinity of the area Ilyinskoye highway
The Konti Group has a number of facilities for the production of construction materials.
The President of the Konti Group
Timur Timerbulatov was born in 1954. He graduated from the Military Academy of Armored Forces. He was awarded a PhD. Mr. Timerbulatov received alternative education at the Plekhanov Russian Economic Academy majoring in finance and credit. An economist. He holds a post-doctorate degree. A recognized expert in the field of construction.